Although Valentine's Day isn't a big deal (or really even acknowledged at all) at my house, I still tend to think of February as the "love" month. This means that I tend to post more love-related blog posts during February (so far I've shared 10 things I like to see in fictional love stories and some of my favorite sad love songs).
While today's post isn't about romance or my relationship with my husband or anything like that, it felt right to share it this month because it's all about some of the things I love. Yes, this is a very loose, general form of love I'm talking about here, but whatever. It fits in my head, so I'm just going to go with it.
- The comfort of lying under a cozy blanket
- Discovering something new
- Looking at adorable animal pictures
- Reading a book so engrossing that I never want to put it down
- Listening to my favorite bands/artists
- Enjoying a cup of coffee during a lazy weekend
- The adrenaline rush I get while riding roller coasters and other amusement park rides
- Traveling anywhere
- Trying new restaurants and/or types of food
- Writing something I actually feel proud of
- Sharing an experience with someone I care about
- Live music
- The warmth of the fireplace on a cold winter evening
- Visiting art museums
- Planning for the week ahead
- Spending time with the people I love
- Feeling productive and accomplished
- Singing at the top of my lungs while driving
- Finding a show I'll actually want to binge watch
- People who give me hope that the world hasn't completely turned into a garbage dump shit show
Now it's your turn. What are some random things you love?